Our website may receive compensation from partner links and videos placed in our content.
We are not experts in any particular field. Our content is written by those interested in the various topics, not by professionals. All content is intended to be informational and should not take the place of professional advice. Before making any decisions that could be life altering, please consult with a professional in the field.
The costumes have been announced. The songs have been sung. The choreography dates are set. The bus rental contracts have been signed.
Must be the beginning of high school show choir season.
Behind all of the singing and dancing, there is a significant amount of travel planning that goes on as well. In fact, a fair amount of the activities fees that these high school performers pay actually go toward charter bus rentals so that the long trips out of state can be more comfortable.
Charter bus rentals allow schools, churches, and other travel groups to ride in comfort while also saving energy and time. The decision to hire a professional driver for a charter bus company means that you can get to your destination on time and have plenty of space for transporting music equipment, costumes, luggage, and any other things that you want to make to arrive with you when you read your destination.
Charter Bus Travel Is a Major Advantage to Travelers of All Ages
When you have the opportunity to travel comfortably on a bus instead of driving yourself through crowded city streets and dealing with difficult parking, you are taking control of your travel plans instead of falling victim to the challenge of traveling to a large city with a big group of people.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the charter bus industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy, the environment, and the comfort of passengers:
- Motorcoach tourist and travel demand generates more than $55 billion a year in economic transactions.
- Seniors and students accounted for 50.2% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Young adults and adults accounted for 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Motorcoaches account for 751,000,000 passenger trips taken every year.
- Each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway, which reduces congestion and emissions and cuts energy use.
- The majority of long-distance bus trips are taken by females, who account for 55% of trips, while men account for 45%.
Whether you are getting ready for a season of high school show choir travel or you are looking forward to a trip out east to see the leaves change color, charter bus travel is always a great option.