Our website may receive compensation from partner links and videos placed in our content.
We are not experts in any particular field. Our content is written by those interested in the various topics, not by professionals. All content is intended to be informational and should not take the place of professional advice. Before making any decisions that could be life altering, please consult with a professional in the field.
The night you have been planning for months has finally arrived. It has involved a lot coordination and planning, but now that the party bus rental has arrived, the big night can begin. You have told your girlfriend that you are taking one of the local party bus rentals to the concert downtown, but she does not know that you have detour planned as well. You are going to leave early enough so that you have time to stop at the park where you went for a walk on your very first date. Both of your sets of parents will join you there as well, and that is where you will pop the question.
The fact that your friends are on the party bus rental and heading to the concert means that both your friends and family will be able to share in the surprise and then celebrate together. You considered several different party bus rentals, but in the end the answer was pretty simple. You wanted a bus that would be clean and affordable. The fact that this one came with the perfect driver and a great selection of music.
Special Celebrations Deserve Special Transportation Options
Whether you are planning for a wedding weekend or a high school reunion tour, chartering a party bus is a great solution. With someone else to do the driving, the crowd can enjoy the celebration and the scenery. Consider some of these reasons that you might decide to rent a party bus for your family, friends, or coworkers:
- A 30 year anniversary is a great time to celebrate with both friends and family members. If you rent a party bus you can fit the whole crowd for your happy day.
- Parties are a great way to celebrate the big events in life, but hiring a driver is often a great way to make sure you enjoy yourself and that someone else is in charge of the driving.
- Estimates indicate that every full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 vehicles from the highway, cutting energy use, reducing congestion, and reducing emissions.
- Research shows that the majority of long-distance bus trips are taken by females, who account for 55% of trips, while men account for 45%.
- Friends and family members love to be part of all the celebrations in your life. A party bus allows you to travel to the fun together.
- Estimates show that seniors and students accounted for 50.2% of the 2012 passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry.
- Chartered buses help large groups make it to their destinations on time.
- Traveling comfortably on a bus is a far better plan than having to do all of the driving yourself.
- Research shows that the total motorcoach industry fleet of 33,400 vehicles provides charter, sightseeing, tour, airport shuttle, scheduled, and commuter services.
- One motorcoach spending a single evening at a destination generates $11,660 for that local economy in spending, including lodging and meals.
- A motorcoach is three times more efficient in reducing CO2 output when compared to commuter rail, and six times more efficient when compared to transit buses.
- Driving across the country can be a real challenge for some people who are retired. Reserving a seat on a charter trip, however, allows you to make the trip without all of the work.
- The high school reunion tour can take on a whole new level of excitement when the featured class gets to travel together in a party bus.
- Reserving a spot on the charter bus tour to the east coast to see the leaves change color is a great way to enjoy a great fall vacation.
- If more people decide to travel by motorcoach, more fuel is saved. Motorcoaches provide 206.6 passenger miles per gallon of fuel; single-occupancy vehicles, in comparison, only get 27.2 passenger miles per gallon.
- Parties, weddings, engagements, and reunions are just some of the reasons that people make the decision to rent a party bus. Are you ready to make your party bus reservation?
Everyone knows that A PERFECT ROAD TRIP involves a lot of planning. If you want to make sure that you can get to the fun places that you want without all of the hassle, consider hiring a charter bus to help you reach your celebration goals.