The Homecoming season has arrived, and has high school and college students make plans for safe celebrations, the party bus industry is getting busy. Far from the days when Homecoming celebrations were a romantic evening out for two, more and more high school and college students are attending the dance and other celebrations as a group. From the high school students who are simply going out to dinner and the dance to the college students who are looking for a safe way to make their way across large campuses, party bus rentals are often the best solution.
Local party bus rentals offer their services to wedding parties, Homecoming events, and a number of other groups who are looking for a safe way to celebrate. With a professional driver providing the transportation, the people celebrating an event can enjoy themselves without having to worry about the driving.
Do You Have an Upcoming Event That Could Benefit from a Charter or Party Bus Rental?
Tour bus rental companies have long known that they can attract a large number of customers for almost any destination. Just last week, in fact, charter buses across the nation worked with local community colleges and other groups to offer Eclipse tours. Finding an efficient way to get into the path of totality was a challenge for many Americans who were trying to navigate their own travel plans. For the wise people who booked a spot on a charter bus, however, the travel arrangements were already made for them. From early morning breakfasts to arriving at the perfect destinations in time, eclipse viewers could sit back, relax, and enjoy the day.
From homecomings to celestial events, consider some of these reasons that a growing number of Americans look for charter and party bus rentals:
- Accounting for 751 million passenger trips a year, the motorcoach industry continues to serve an increasing number of groups and individuals.
- Full motorcoaches bring tourism dollars into many communities. A single motorcoach spending one night at a destination, for example, generates up to $11,660 for that local economy in lodging, meals, and other spending.
- Until you have sat in a car for hours trying to get in and out of a major event, you likely do not realize the benefit of traveling by charter bus into an otherwise difficult to access area. In addition to comfort, though, motorcoaches are more efficient in reducing CO2 output as well. When compared to commuter rail, a motorcoach is three times more efficient, and six times more efficient than transit buses.
- No one group monopolizes the travel on charter buses, but adults and young adults accounted for 49.9% of the passenger trips provided by the motorcoach industry in the year 2012.
- Riders who make the decision to travel by charter, help decrease the amount of vehicles on the road. For instance, each full motorcoach has the potential of removing 55 autos from the highway, as well as reducing congestion, cutting energy use, and reducing emissions.
- In making a decision to travel by bus, consumers are selecting a travel plan with lots of options. For example, there are five times as many motorcoach terminals nationwide as there are airports. in addition, there are six times as many bus terminals as there are intercity rail terminals
- Deciding to take a trip involves a lot of planning. When you make the decision to travel by charter bus, however, many of the most difficult decisions are taken care of. From hotel stays to meal destinations, charter bus travel really allows the traveler to enjoy the experience.
- Estimates from 2011 to 2012 indicate that U.S. passenger bus travel increased by 7.5%. This makes passenger bus travel the fastest growing form of travel in the country, according to a study by the American Bus Association.
If you are looking for A FUN RIDE to your next event, make sure that you book your charter or party bus rentals early! School has just started, but Homecoming is just around the corner. If you have a group of friends who want to travel by charter or party bus, though, it is never too early to get your reservation made. Go ahead and make the restaurant reservations, but let the driving schedule be handled by the professionals.